Haji Baghir was a village in the territory of the Echmiadzin uezd of the former Iravan governorate, later in the former Abaran district, and currently in the Aragatsotn province, located near the Abaran River. The village was marked on the five-verst map of the Caucasus. The village was abolished in 1950. At present, it lies in ruins.
The toponym was coined on the basis of the personal name “Haji Baghir”.