Tuskulu or Tustulu is a village in the Novo-Bayazid uezd of the former Iravan governorate, in the former Basarkechar (Vardenis) district, and currently in the Gegharkunik province. The provincial centre lies 76 km to the southeast of the town of Kavar (Gavar), on the river bank, at a height of 1,940 m above sea level. It was marked on the five-verst map of the Caucasus.

Initially, only Azerbaijanis lived in the village. After the occupation of the Iravan Khanate by the Russian troops, Armenians were settled in this village. The village was inhabited by 241 Azerbaijanis, 123 Armenians in 1873, 196 Azerbaijanis, 144 Armenians in 1898 and 237 Azerbaijanis, 217 Armenians in 1914. In 1918 the Azerbaijanis were massacred or deported from the village having been exposed to the attack of Armenian armed units. In 1922 only 42 Azerbaijanis returned to the village, and it was inhabited by 34 Azerbaijanis in 1979.

The toponym was coined on the basis of the tribal name “Tustulu”.

By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Armenian SSR dated 25 January 1978, it was renamed “Lusakunk”. According to the law “On the administrative-territorial division of the Republic of Armenia” dated 7 November 1995, it was integrated into the administrative area of the Gegharkunik province.

Geographic coordinates: latitude 40°10’ N., longitude 45°41’ E.