Mollagishlag is a village in the Alexandropol uezd of the former Iravan governorate, later in the former Boyuk Garakilsa (Gugark) district, and currently in the Lori province. The provincial centre lies 4 km to the southwest of the town of Boyuk Garakilsa, on the banks of the Pambak River.

In 1916, the village was inhabited by 167 Azerbaijanis. As a result of the massacres committed by the Armenian armed forces in 1918, the Azerbaijanis were expelled from the village. Following the establishment of Soviet power in the territory of present-day Armenia in 1920, the Azerbaijanis managed to return to the village. The village was inhabited by 130 Azerbaijanis in 1922, 156 in 1926, 163 in 1931, and 201 Azerbaijanis in 1939. In accordance with the Decision of the USSR Council of Ministers “On the resettlement of collective farmers and other Azerbaijani population from the Armenian SSR in the Kur-Araz lowland of the Azerbaijan SSR” dated 23 December 1947, 31 families, that is 128 people, were forcibly deported from the village to Azerbaijan in 1949. Some of the deportees later managed to return to their native village. The village was inhabited by 118 Azerbaijanis in 1959, 188 in 1970, 190 in 1979, and 550 Azerbaijanis in 1987. “The Dictionary of Armenian Settlements” published in Armenian in 2008 does not indicate the ethnic composition of the people living in the village, but only the total number of the residents. The aim was to hide the fact that the original inhabitants of the village were Azerbaijanis. As a result of the massacres committed by the Armenian state in November-December 1988, the Azerbaijanis were completely ousted from their historical and ethnic lands.

The toponym was coined by combining the religious concept “molla” (mullah) and the word “gishlag”, which implies “a place for keeping animals in winter, wintering place with pastures”, “a winter residence, permanent residence of the rural population”.

By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Armenian SSR dated 25 January 1978, the village was renamed “Gulludere”. Currently, the name of the settlement is written as “Gyulludara” in official documents in Armenian. According to the law “On the administrative-territorial division of the Republic of Armenia” dated 7 November 1995, it was integrated into the administrative area of the Lori province.

Geographical coordinates: latitude: 40°44’ N., longitude: 44°25’ E.